HOW NUTRIPHARM OPERATES.
- On receipt of a client’s product brief NUTRIPHARM
will prepare a specification for the product for confirmation
by the client.
- On receipt of the client’s confirmation of the specification,
NUTRIPHARM will formulate the product to the sample stage.
We then send samples to the client for taste testing as well
as indicative costing.
- When agreement has been reached between the parties relating
to product taste, contents and price, the client is then
at the point of being able to order. To facilitate forward
ordering of raw materials and production space, forward forecasts
are requested from the client.
- A Letter of Credit is required to accompany an order before
NUTRIPHARM will commit to producing it. At that time the
client is advised of shipment date and estimated arrival
- NUTRIPHARM then arranges manufacture and shipment to the
client in accordance with the agreed timetable. NUTRIPHARM
takes no responsibility for any import licences, customs
duties, levies or taxes imposed on importing product into
the client’s country.
NUTRIPHARM aims at being as flexible as possible in meeting
our clients’ needs.
If you have an interest in sourcing products from New Zealand,
please do so by going to Contacts and Inquiries.